Applications are accepted throughout the year. Applicants should submit a completed application at least 30 days prior to their intended start date. In addition to completing an application and being physically capable of performing the massage techniques inherent to the program, applicants must submit the following:
- School Application
- One paragraph essay on “Why you want to be a Licensed Massage Therapist”
- High School Diploma, Transcripts or GED Certificate
- College Transcripts (if applicable)
- Enrollment Fee of $50 (check, money order or credit cards are accepted)
- Tour of School/Meet with Admissions Representative
Since the initial class space is limited to sixteen students, prompt submission of your application is recommended to secure your place in the class. OSMT maintains a web site at: www.osmt.com. The site offers a school tour with photos and the capability to apply online or download an application packet. If you have further questions, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone. Our toll free number is 800-399-3694 and fax number is 402-331-0280. Admission is based upon information presented in the application, personal interview and the timely receipt of the enrollment requirements and fees. Incomplete applications will not be processed.